Sunday

New ~ Oh My Word! Collection

Hi y'all,

I'm excited to introduce my newest collection - The Oh My Word! Collection© of handcrafted stamped jewelry.  Here's one of my new pieces -



This piece is made with pink ribbon, crystal, a silver tone toggle clasp and... washers!  The washers are stamped by hand with "Forever Love" on this necklace.  Because each letter is stamped by hand, there are subtle imperfections that add to the charm of the piece.  The "Oh My Word!" Collection© Forever Love necklace is $32 and approximately 17 inches long.

This necklace can also be ordered with different text.  Please email me (creationsbyohkari@gmail.com) if there is another word you would like.

If you would like to place an order, please email me at creationsbyohkari@gmail.com.  Shipping is a flat rate of $5 by priority mail.

Make sure to check back - I'll have more pieces posted soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment